Thursday, July 8, 2010

Weekend in Sandy

It looks like Beckett is being sweet and comforting Ty, but really Beckett was stealing Ty's toys and being a little feisty. He's not used to being the big kid. Beckett proudly showing off the book he jerked out of Ty's hands.
Beckett had to turn his back and scoot away from Ty so Ty couldn't take his toys back. Kim and Ty.
Ty with his beautiful blue eyes.Turning Beckett upside down is the only way we can get Beckett to show off his teeth. This past week 3 teeth have cut through the gums, the fourth one will be here soon (all on the top). The first tooth that poked through was the one beside the front tooth- I was afraid he was going to look like a vampire- but the front teeth soon came in and those show up better.
Our studious little boy- it's amazing that I can keep him still for more than 5 seconds- pen and paper seem to keep him entertained.
Kim reading to the boys.
Beckett is starting to look like a little boy to me- at least in some pictures.
My boogery boy with his hazel eyes- they're not brown even though everyone thinks they are.
Over the Fourth of July weekend we went to Utah to visit friends and family. We were able to see my brother Austin and Dan's sister, Beverly's family. We stayed at my friend Kim's house. Dan and Mark went on bike rides, while Kim and I played with our boys. We also watched some world cup soccer and played pinochle. Good times!

5 comments:

  1. That 3rd picture cracks me up. I can imagine the hissing sound Ty is making with that face and I love Beckett's triumphant look. So it is fun to have you and Beckett around to play with but Mark and I agreed our next trip should revolve around something WE want to do while the boys watch the boys. :) Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all totally need to come up in august when we are there! I would love to see you and your family. I love the pictures, you need to teach me some things about the camera, I'm at a total loss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beckett is becoming a little boy! Whoa, that happens fast. I love all the photos and thanks for identifying that rodent. I saw some when traveling over the mountain from Kanab. They were too big to be pot-guts or squirrels! Oh--Did I mention the cows and sheep remind me of my childhood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was really lame and never saved your number last time you called me. Call me or email me your new cell number so I we can chat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Umm... Hello?! Ashely? Are you out there? Oh when did my Ashely forget about the blogging world? What was Beckett for Halloween? How was his first birthday? Those are must posts on blogs! We are still waiting to hear from Denver for a residency interview. Do you think your parents would be ok if Justin stayed with them a night? I need to call you again about my photography confusion! Thanks for the other sites, they were great! Now get busy and post something!

    ReplyDelete