


Trying on his new clothes. He of course liked the tags more than the item.
At 1 year Beckett is climbing everything- our entertainment center, stools, ladders, pantry, fridge, trash can, ... anything. He loves the stairs but we don't have anything- so he's not real good about going down yet. He loves to walk backwards- especially if I ask him to come here- he'll smile, shake his head no and walk in reverse away from me. He likes to make weird noises like the blubbering lips and the indian ah ah! But he doesn't really say any words- maybe dad. The pediatrician referred Beckett to the childfind program to check on his speech. So we had a few therapists come over and check him out. They said he has excellent inflection and expression. They thought he looked perfectly fine (a little behind with speech- but still normal) and were amazed at his mobile skills... until they realized he didn't crawl. A few days later he started to crawl.
He has 6 teeth- which came in stained (the enamel didn't fully develop) and with a gap. I thought baby teeth would be perfect but I guess not- I hope he gets better ones second round.
His diet now consists of pepperoni (the only meat he will eat), watermelon, chips, cucumber, and smoothie. Maybe a few other items here or there- but these are his favorites. We have given him a couple of haircuts now. He has discovered his finger fits nicely in his nose. He likes to tear toilet paper off and place it in the toilet- and other items if we're not watching closely. He used to be scared of dogs but now he loves them and knows the sign for it. He'll go to our front door and sign dog- because he wants to go see them.
Beckett likes to comb his hair. He loves the feeling of falling in the air. Anytime we open a door- Beckett will be trying to escape out it in no time. He loves his grandpas- and grandpa Mickelson's pocket.
Our rolled up old carpet pads make for a nice background.




Grandma and Grandpa Mickelson came the week before and brought a few gifts for Beckett. Here's Beckett with his favorite Mozart cube.


I made Dan quickly take a picture before he had to leave for work- I love that he's wearing his name badge in the picture.
I said we weren't going to get Beckett anything for his birthday- I'd let the grandparents take care of that. But Dan got him this paper towel roll- I'm pretty sure it was his favorite present.
We just made beckett a simple cake-because you have to have crazy cake pictures right? But he didn't really want to touch it- he refused to eat it. We had to assist a little.
At Beckett's 12 month checkup on 7/26/10, Beckett was:
His diet now consists of pepperoni (the only meat he will eat), watermelon, chips, cucumber, and smoothie. Maybe a few other items here or there- but these are his favorites. We have given him a couple of haircuts now. He has discovered his finger fits nicely in his nose. He likes to tear toilet paper off and place it in the toilet- and other items if we're not watching closely. He used to be scared of dogs but now he loves them and knows the sign for it. He'll go to our front door and sign dog- because he wants to go see them.
Beckett likes to comb his hair. He loves the feeling of falling in the air. Anytime we open a door- Beckett will be trying to escape out it in no time. He loves his grandpas- and grandpa Mickelson's pocket.
Our rolled up old carpet pads make for a nice background.



Grandma and Grandpa Mickelson came the week before and brought a few gifts for Beckett. Here's Beckett with his favorite Mozart cube.

I made Dan quickly take a picture before he had to leave for work- I love that he's wearing his name badge in the picture.
I said we weren't going to get Beckett anything for his birthday- I'd let the grandparents take care of that. But Dan got him this paper towel roll- I'm pretty sure it was his favorite present.
We just made beckett a simple cake-because you have to have crazy cake pictures right? But he didn't really want to touch it- he refused to eat it. We had to assist a little.
At Beckett's 12 month checkup on 7/26/10, Beckett was:17 lbs 4 oz (3%)
29 in (25/50%)
head: 18 3/4 (75/90%)

No comments:
Post a Comment