Monday, November 8, 2010

Denver

We went to Denver and visited with family and some friends. We hung out with the Feher family. They have a boy Beckett's age and a 4 year old girl. It was fun seeing them all interact. Beckett really liked running around with Morgan and trying on her headband.
Beckett also got to spend time with his favorite person- grandpa. He loves his grandpa- I think he prefers him even over me.

A not so attractive picture of me- but I like how Beckett's chowing down on his favorite fruit- watermelon. He also loves finding little places to hang out in- like under this light stand.


Helping grandpa water the yard.
Sneaking a drink.

He loves putting grandpa's hat on ( and off and on...).

Beckett picked a couple of flowers and then tried to put them back on the stem- didn't work so well.

Grandma was showing him how to smell the flowers. I guess he thought she kissed the flowers, because he started kissing the flowers.

2 comments:

  1. You take amazing pictures! What kind of camera do you have? We're wanting to get a good one...then it probably takes lots of practice to actually get the good pictures like yours. I need lessons! Beckett is SO cute, his face just lights up when he smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I love that he's kissing the flowers. He and Ty should have a watermelon eating contest.

    ReplyDelete