Tuesday, November 9, 2010

12 new posts... finally!

So I finally have caught up on blogging. I have done 11 posts after this one- and they are all mixed up- not in chronological order. All of them are dated around November 8th except for the one I finally posted about Beckett's first birthday- that was a post from July 20. I didn't want to take the extra time to organize it well. I'll now try to keep up with it- so it's not as hard.

For some reason some of the things I wrote about Beckett at fifteen months didn't save- so I'll write it again here. He now has 10 teeth- all of his first molars but still not one of his lower lateral incisors. He is better at eating now that I'm not nursing him during the day. He now will drink chocolate milk- but none of the others. He loves dipping his food in sauces. He loves playing peek-a-boo and hide-and-seek. Dan will hide and Beckett will find him- everyonce in awhile Beckett will hide- but usually he just puts a cloth over his head. He also loves to hide objects from us (usually behind his back). He is always putting his arms in the air and essentially asking "Where'd it go?" Then he'll bring it out and show us and then repeat over and over. He has even hid his BBQ sauce covered chicken nugget at dinner time- behind his back, on his shoulder...

He loves balls, dancing, stomping, climbing- he has finally figured out how to get on our kitchen chairs then on the kitchen table. He puts everything on his head or around his neck. He is starting to imitate everything we do. He tries on our shoes, turns on electronics, puts a DVD in and out of the player (unfortunately), wears hair ties on his wrist, blows his nose in a tissue, swats flies out of the air with a book, and spits on the floor like a champ. The last two- he didn't learn from me.

He's becoming pretty chatty- but still not many real words. He says dad, ball and maybe go (he always says oh when he raises his arms when something is "hidden"). Dan's dad swears he says grandpa. I do think Beckett likes grandpa more than me. He still doesn't say anything like ma.

1 comment:

  1. Well if you added a spittoon to each room then I wouldn't just spit all over our floors!

    ReplyDelete