Friday, June 25, 2010

Memorial Weekend

We went to Denver over the holiday to visit family. Here's some senior pictures I took of April.


Over the weekend the boys went on a bike ride. They came back with only one tacoed wheel and injured person- I guess that's a success. I think they had fun getting out for some exercise.
Here's the whole family- it had been awhile since we've all been together- the first time Alex has seen Beckett.
We tried taking some pictures in the backyard but it was really stormy and dark and didn't work out so well.
One of the nights we went to Bear Lake State park for dinner and to play outside. Here's some pictures of my three little brothers.

Beckett, my mom and I left early because the mosquitoes were ruthless. See the mosquito getting ready to attack.

Beckett with Grandma watching the rest of them play catch and soccer.


No comments:

Post a Comment