Sunday, June 12, 2011

Beckett's First Two Years

Beckett's First Two Years.

Click on the link above and check out this slideshow I made of Beckett. I've been wanting to do something with all these photos for awhile. I started making a first year album/grandparent's brag book but didn't finish in time for Christmas. So finally I got my butt in gear and created a slideshow. I had to sort through thousands of photos and videos and narrow it down- which I'm not very good at. I want to show them all! It really is only the first 22.5 months of his life. In the future I will be more on top of things and not do 2 years at a time. You've probably seen a lot of these pictures before. Not all of the photographs in the slideshow did I take. I included a lot of snapshots taken over the past couple years. Just for your information, the song I chose to use gets a little funky in the middle. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to preview the whole song before I selected it- so oh well! I love these slideshows and incorporating videos with the photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment