Friday, January 7, 2011

Too Many Blogs

I'm not very good at narrowing stuff down- like my photographs. It's hard to choose favorites. As you know I usually post too many pictures. So I had 3 blogs: one for cheerleading, one for photography, and one for my family. You know how hard it is for me to keep up with one blog- the others I was even worse at. So I decided to just keep at doing one blog. Maybe I'll be better. So that means I'll mix in a little of what I've been doing in photography and just eliminate the cheerleading blog... at least for now. So here are some of what's been keeping me busy this fall with photography. I think I have 6 new posts of it, in case you're interested.

1 comment:

  1. Ashley, I have lots of "photographer" friends and seriously, your pics are my favorite. Bar none. So good job.

    ReplyDelete