Friday, March 19, 2010

Daddy's boy

Dan said I had to do a post about Beckett being a mama's boy- but I wouldn't have anything to post about. So here's some pictures of Beckett and Dan. Beckett is fascinated with Dan's bike. Sometimes Dan will ride his bike in our house and Beckett will chase after him in the walker. Now that it has been warming up here recently- Dan's done a couple bike rides in Grand Junction. Beckett gets so excited watching him and the other bikers.

About 3 weeks ago Beckett got sick for the first time. He was just starting to feel a little better when I took this photo of him helping Dan take off the empty water bottle. I'll admit when Beckett was sick he was a major mama's boy. I also learned that if Beckett is coughing/making choking-like noises you should turn his face away from you, not toward you like I did. I ended up being covered in mucus-barf.

Dan doesn't like this picture but I'm including it anyways becuase I like it.

Dan blowing on Beckett's tummy.

Chewing on toys.


Beckett in Dan's boot- I did some weird effects on the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment